We know that our image is a direct reflection on yours.
Our goal was to start a landscape company that gave back to the community and the people in it. We opened Marizco Landscape Management with one truck and one lawn mower. Today we have over 50 employees and care for clients throughout the Sonoma, Marin, Solano, Napa and Contra Costa Counties.
We are dedicated to supporting your environment and take pride in our conservation efforts. We have programs for sustainable landscaping that naturally replenishes itself, consumes less precious resources and utilizes plants and systems that work in harmony with the environment.
What we do is customer service and it's our employees who make that great. Our philosophy is that if we take care of our employees - they will take care of us!
We realize that with all the technology available to us and the sum of our licenses and certifications, COMMUNICATION with our clients is what makes the difference; our staff understands, acknowledges, and prioritizes the needs of our customers.
Safety is of vital importance to us. Weekly safety meetings and our 52 point interactive safety program mitigates our risks to staff, clients and the public, facilitating our company culture of enjoyable and safe productivity. Conducting safety meetings in both English and Spanish is the key in achieving the results we expect.
Don't be surprised when you see our employees on the job stop running machinery for you to walk by!
We are a full service landscape management company specializing in managing commercial properties such as Homeowner Associations, Apartment Complexes, Hotels, Business parks, and Wineries.
licenses and certifications
- Bay-Friendly Certified
- Sustainable Landscape Professional
- CLCA – Certified Water Managers
- QWEL – Qualified Water Efficient Landscaper (Sonoma County Water Agency and Marin Municipal Water District)
- PLANET – Landscape Industry Certified Technician
- Certified Landscape Technician Maintenance (CLT-M)
- Certified Landscape Technician Construction (CLT-C)
- State of California Corporation: # 2679570
- Contractor State License C-27: # 751753
- Certified Arborist: # WE – 7497A
- Qualified Applicators Certificate: # 23321
- Qualified Applicators License: # 23568
professional associations and affiliations
- Members of Arbor Day Foundation
- CLCA - California Landscape Contractors Association
- ECHO - Executive Council of Homeowners
- CACM - California Association Community Managers
- PLANET – Professional Landcare Network
- Pesticide Applications Professional Association
- Western Chapter International Society of Arboriculture
- Dun & Bradstreet: # 17-460-0895